Guess Who's Back?
So....the line in the title is in one of my BP tracks, and I thought it was appropriate because I'm Back! Back to blogging, back to kicking my butt into gear...everything!
How are my New Years resolutions going one might ask? Eh, not so hot. But I have decided to divide the year into trimesters, and I have high hopes for the next 2/3 of 2009!
1. New job - not yet.....I'm giving myself four months! Ahhhhh!
2. 5 year plan - not so much - working on #1 should help with this resolution too :)
3. Run races - Well, I am signed up for the GW Parkway 10 miler on Sunday (yikes!) and then a 5K next weekend to benefit one of JLW's literacy partners. I'm also planning to do the Annapolis 10 miler at the end of August, and hopefully a race per month of some length!
4. Look better - Nope, but I am back on track as of this week! I think the key for me is a) exercising almost daily and b) writing down what I eat.
5. Organization - I've actually been a little more organized this year :) Hoping to continue and ramp up those efforts as well!
6. Read - I've been reading a fair amount, although not as much as I'd like! New goal is a book a month :)
7. Visit one place I've never been this year - Assuming all goes as planned, we will be doing that with our Germany/somewhere else in Europe trip in August :)
8. Post weekly - back to Fridays!!! Even if its a REALLY brief and not too clever post, I'm going to do it! It keeps me honest.
9. Church - I am failing in my once a month plan :(
10. Wear jewelry - I've been doing okay with this; it should be easier now that I have an awesome new jewelry box thanks to MG!!! :)
11. Be less judgemental - not so sure, but I don't feel like I've been more judgemental :) This is a hard one to measure :)
12. Get more sleep - FAIL. My new plan is that if its after 11 pm and I'm not physically out doing something or doing something productive around the house (cleaning or reading) I should be sleeping.
13. Try new classes at the gym - FAIL. Eight more months to remedy this one as well!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home